Metra's purchasing functions are handled through the Materials Management Group, which is comprised of three departments: Procurement, Professional Services/Contracts and Materials.
The Procurement Department is responsible for the purchasing of materials, services and equipment.
The Professional Services/Contracts Department contracts for architectural and engineering, construction, asset sales and other professional services that may require vendor licensing and bonding.
The Materials Department is responsible for the receipt, storage, distribution and replenishment of Metra's physical inventory.
Create a My Metra for Business Account to download Invitations for Bids and Requests for Proposals from this website.
My Metra for Business
Creating a My Metra for Business Account allows you to:
- Download IFBs and RFPs from this website.
- Receive email notifications of updates on active IFBs and RFPs that were downloaded.
- Access your account containing recently downloaded files and active IFBs and RFPs.
- Manage your contact and active IFB/RFP information.
Metra Vendor Registration
Register as a Metra vendor to be included in our Vendor Database for products, services and construction opportunities.
Completing the online Vendor Registration form allows you to:
- Select the products and services your business provides from Metra's Class Code Index.
- Receive email notification of active IFBs and RFPs for the products and services you selected.
- Manage your vendor information and the products and services selected.
** For assistance , call 312-542-8357 and leave a recorded message. Your call will be returned as soon as possible during normal business hours.